Wednesday, September 15, 2010

More 64!

I’m feeling lazy today (what’s new, right?), so here’s my post:

ssb 64 Smash Bros. for the N64 is freaking amazing.  Even now, it holds up as a fantastic title.  And, as it turns out, I’ve played it for approximately 250-300 hours.  That’s hot.  Btw, if you want to see the original commercial for the game, click here.

Excitebike 64 is also an amazing game, and one that is surprisingly not available on Virtual Console.  It’s disappointing, really, because that game is so insanely fun.  Plus, I beat the Hill Climb in 1:41.  Suck on that!

Anyways, stay tuned for hopefully a few more posts this week.  Then, I may or may not go back to posting sporadically.  And of course, by that I mean not at all.

-benjamines

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I can't believe you did that mountain climb thingy in so little time! It's super insane. If I didn't see the actual time I would think you were joking cause it looks super hard. You are amazing :) I love you!