So there's this Zelda game for the DS and its name is the Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass. It has Link in it. Also, I'm feeling really lazy right now, so here's a brief summary:
- It's designed just like Wind Waker, but with some improvements, like how the ocean isn't so huge.
- The game is entirely stylus-controlled, which takes some getting used to, but all things considered, is one of the best all-stylus DS games out there.
- The stylus has some great benefits, such as writing on maps and drawing paths to sail.
- It's one of the more difficult Zelda games, but that may be due to the all-stylus controls.
- Like most Zelda games, there are plenty of sidequests to keep you busy for a long time.
- The graphics are amazing for a DS game.
- All-around fun and a must-have for DS owners.
- A fun and addictive Zelda adventure
- Very similar in some ways to the excellent Wind Waker
- Lots of side quests and hidden treasures
- None of the hilarious voice clips from the characters (not even Salvatore [kersploosh!])
- Some of the controls (such as while fishing) are difficult and not explained very well