Thursday, June 4, 2009

E3 Bingo Day 4

Friends, I ask you now to retrieve your pocketbooks. It is time to purchase Nintendo Points for benjamines. You see, this morning, Nintendo revealed even more new information. First, that Japan will be getting a black-colored Wii next year sometime. Second, Nintendo is making a new RPG franchise called Monado, and third, there is a new Chibi-Robo being made that will also be released next year. Therefore, I now have BINGO!!!

So, you have two choices: 1) Buy me Nintendo points now, 2) Wait and see if I get more bingo's later, or 3) don't do either. If you choose 1 or 2, thank you dear readers. If you choose 3, then I will go home and throw a tantrum. Choose wisely.

Here's hoping Mario Golf, Strong Bad, and Mario Party all make an appearance real soon...

-benjamines

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Wooohoooo!!! BINGO!! Nice! I just knew you would get one. Yay, hooray! More points for you! I'm so happy :) I love you! xoxo

Devin said...

I told you, I can't afford Nintendo Points! You're just gonna have to pull a young Devin today. I do still have those blueberry muffin Mini-Wheats, if you're interested...