Sunday, June 7, 2009

Secret Hidden E3 Press Conference?

Today?... a secret hidden E3 press conference with some hidden and unrecognizable Nintendo reps produced some news that we were expecting, but hadn't heard up to this point? The news is as follows?:

  • A new Kirby game will be released soon*?
  • Mario Party 9 is on its way?
  • The DSi will get its own Virtual Console of sorts?
  • Strong Bad Season 2 (or equivalent) is under production?
  • A new Mario Golf game for the Wii?
  • A new Elite Beat Agents(-esque) game?
  • Super Monkey Ball will roll again?
  • A new F-Zero will (finally) return?!
  • More New Play Control games in the pipeline?
  • Paper Mario will return eventually?
  • New Starfox?
So there you have it? Plenty of new news to keep us video gamers entertained? I wonder what this does to my bingo card...?

Well, would you look at that? It's all full? How exciting?! I guess you all owe me 12,000 points? What a good day for me? Don't you just love secret hidden E3 press conference 2009's? Me too?!

Well, I guess I'll go relax and wait for my points to roll in? Thanks for reading everyone? Have a nice day?

-benjamines?

Currently Playing: Mighty Flip Champs? Excitebots: Trick Racing? Wii Fit?

















*Soon means sometime in the next 50 years.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Hehehe, you are silly :) What an amazing press conference, I wonder why it was secret?? ;) I guess I owe you some more points, lol :) I love you! :)

Devin said...

Wow, that was some press conference? Do you suppose it was real!! I guess I'll just have to give you that box of Blueberry Muffin Mini Wheats???