Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Nintendo E3 Press Conference Liveblog!

Greetings, Nintendorks! If your stupid school or work internet filter will not let you see gaming websites, have no fear! I have placed a liveblog here to let you see the conference in its entirety starting at 10am MDT. Keep in mind that I am not the one making comments on the conference as it happens. I may or may not have linked to someone else's liveblog. It's a free country, dagnabbit! Enjoy! Don't forget your bingo card!




-benjamines

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Hey Sweetie Pie, thanks for the awesome link :) It was so fun watching the conference with you! I'm really glad you were able to stay home and watch it before work :) I'm also really glad they announced such awesome games. I can't wait for the new Animal Crossing and Luigi's mansion and the others that I can't remember at the moment. It's going to be so fun! :) Oh, the new Wii-U looks super sweet too :D We better start saving, lol :) I love you!! Thanks for being so awesome!