Thursday, June 17, 2010

Animal Crossing: Tall Tikes

That’s my suggestion for the name of the new Animal Crossing game for the 3DS, because, as you can see, the humans are quite a bit taller than in previous entries.  It looks as if perhaps there are more changes to this game than any of the others.

Speaking of changes, I hope they remove the “feature” from the Wii version where you make trails wherever you walk, because the grass or snow never regenerated.  Also, we need some more new music!  After all, that’s one of the best parts of the game.

There are rumors that this will be one of the launch titles for the 3DS.  If so, I know I’ll have plenty to do.  Can’t wait!

ac 1 ac 2 ac 3 ac 4 ac 5 ac 6 ac 7

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Wooohooo! So awshum! Can't wait for this new one. It's going to be amazing ;) So, so fun. I really like animal crossing and the new characters look cool :) Hehe, awesome.