Wednesday, June 16, 2010

E3 2010 Wrap-up, Day 3

Well, today at E3 there wasn't much more news, but it was still a good day, because the 3DS is still real and not a dream (although, I did dream about playing it, and it was awesome!).

As far as news, there are rumors that Nintendo is remaking the Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time for the 3DS.  As for now, it's merely a tech demo, but there are murmurings of its existence as a full game.  I guess we'll see.

As for the Vitality Sensor, Nintendo said that they won't be showing it at this show, because it seemed to detract from all the other great news.  But they did talk about it a little, so that's good enough for my bingo.

Speaking of bingo, it looks likely that I won't be marking any more blocks, but then again, there's no way to know for sure, since last year, some announcements came on the last day (which is tomorrow, I believe).  So we'll see.  Personally, I'm hoping for Mega Man and a new Excite game.

In any case, it's been a great show!  Stay tuned tomorrow in case there is something new!


1 comment:

Rachel said...

Sweet! You did get a Bingo! You are so awesome :D How exciting! You are amazing Sweetie Pie. xoxo